Hutto Ford F-150 Tuscany Black Ops
Hutto Ford Tuscany Black Ops For Sale
The Tuscany Black Ops pays homage to the brave men and women who serve our country with their lives and sacrifices in the United States Military. It is more than a truck; it is a legacy. The power and capability of the Black Ops F-150 and F-250 is unmatched in performance and features. These Stealth Black trucks are made by Ford Tuscany. Tuscany is the leading modifier of the Ford F-150. For every Ford Black Ops truck that is produced, Tuscany makes a $200 donation to the Wounded Warriors Project. The special features of this truck include:
- Custom Badging: Blacked-out factory badging, with no chrome elements.
- Door Cladding: Exclusive door cladding enhanced with the Black Ops logo, to project an aggressive stance.
- Bull Bar A black powder-coated stainless steel “bull bar” with a laser cut Black Ops logo and the Vision X off-road LED light bar.
- Hood A functional Ram Air hood complete replacement with dual intakes, including a black painted six-bar grille unique to the Black Ops.
- Exhaust The Quiet-Tone Performance Exhaust is stainless steel with black powder coated exhaust tips.
Ford F-150 Tuscany Black Ops
Each Black Ops truck not only looks tough, but it is also tough, and built for serious off-road duty. Each Black Ops truck features 20-inch wheels and 20-inch 5 heavy duty tires, extra ground clearance courtesy of a 6.0-inch suspension boost and special heavy-duty Tuscany-built shock absorbers. Inside, the exterior Black Ops theme carries over to special leather upholstery and door panel designs, as well as custom floor mats.
Under the hood, the Black Ops F-150 is now available with two excellent new EcoBoost engines, in addition to a 5.0-liter V8. There’s a 2.7-liter twin-turbo V6 that makes 325 horsepower and 375 pound-feet of torque, while the larger 3.5-liter twin-turbo V6 delivers 365 horsepower and 420 pound-feet of torque. If you opt for the F-250 model, you have a choice of either a 6.2-liter V8 that produces 385 horsepower and 430 pound-feet of torque or the big 6.7-liter turbodiesel V8 that cranks out 440 horsepower and nearly a full ton of torque – 925 pound-feet to be exact.